Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Helloooooos.
Im soo soo dead bored.
Im left to rot at home..
Shucks, what interesting things can we do?
Sighs, Im soo totally bored.
So this post now will be soo totally dead.
Yeahh, soo totally dead not soo totally alive..
Cos Im soo totally freaking bored.
I know,.. its just soo totally!
Hahahahs, Im spouting nonsense now..
Lalalalas, ahhhhhhhh, was tempted by Dunkin' Donuts just now.
No, I dont have some but I saw some on the net.
Ohh soo yummy! D-lish!
& they even have delivery services to 7 locations in S'pore!
Mmmm yumm yummm.. Tempted to buy just now.
I even asked Sheena if she wanted to share $ & get some.
Hahahas, she told me to check the webby out.
Ohh yeahh & that would be sooo cool to get dunkin's here though there isnt a shop here.
I remembered 1 donut costs $1.40.
A box with 6 donuts costs $8.40.
The rest I forgot. Hahahas, was soo totally tempted.
Yesterday, I had the urge to eat Potato Chips.
& now, ive got the urge to eat donuts.
Oh well, at least just now.
Ohh, an eyelash just dropped.
Hahahs, see? All these Im typing out of BORE!
Shucks, I wanna go out badly!
Hmmm.. No no, not that bad but, I do wanna go out sometime!
Sighs, Ive got tired of going to Wild Wild Wet & Escape.
The place seems too familiar already remembering the countless times Ive been there.
Thinking of new places to go..
First place, Raffles Shopping Center, hahahas, the Dunkin' Donut-like donuts are there.
Sheena told me that her friend told her that there was shop & so she told me. Hahahs.
Second place? Sentosa!
I mean Ive been there, but Ive not gone to those activities, those where you go to the Sky Tower, the sliding thingy which I dont know the name of..
& Ohhh the cable car!
Its been years since my last cable car ride!
Ahhhhhh! Soo eager to try it again!
& also, from Sentosa, we can cable ride to Vivo City!
Ohh lala! SHOPPING!
Ahhhhhh! Ive heard the Great Singapore Sale is here!
Ahhhhhh!!!! SHOP, SHOP & SHOP!
Whoa well that is, if Mum allows.
Ahhhhhh!! Hhahahaahs! I can't believe all this led me to talk about the places I wanna go!
Hahahahs, its a surprise what boredom can lead to.
But though Vivo may be BIG, it surprises me that there isnt a Pizza Hut nor a KFC nor a McD there.
I mean what's a mall like if it actually lacks something, I mean the mall is BIGGER, there should be the usual ordinaries + new stores, you know, additions to it not subtractions.
So yeahh, I think the place to totally shop for clothes is Plaza Singapura.
It has ALOT of clothes store. Hahahs.
That's one thing I remembered when I accompanied Elissa to her Dentist somewhere around Plaza Sing.
We window shopped & found out that there were actually LOADS MORE clothes store at the basement levels.
So, I'd suggest Plaza Sing if you wanna head for clothes shopping.
Bugis is another one too. Though I find the clothes there quite ex. Hahahs
But hey, there's alot of sales going on at this time of the year so, go for it!
Ohh my, what a sudden downpour!
Hahahs, its raining here currently, but not yet in Hougang area.
Hahas, ohkay luh. I think Im done talking my boredom out.
So, tata!
***
GIZELLA MARIE
4:55 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment